- Living Off Grid Documentary Casting Call
- High Protein Vegetable Crackers to Compliment Soup MREs
- How to Dehydrate Chicken Stock for Food Saving
- Diabetes and Emergency Preparedness
- What Kind of Salt You Use Matters
- Examining Typical Non-Organic MRE Ingredients & Why You Should Consider Making Your Own Healthy MREs
- Natural Herbal Remedy for Internal and External Bleeding Control
- Healthy Ways to Store Water For Emergency Preparedness – Amounts, Containers and Preservation
- Hormone Balance and Emergency Preparedness…What’s the Connection?
- Garbanzo Oat Waffles Recipe
DIY Eco Energy Kit – Make Your Own Solar Panels & Wind Turbines – Save $$$!
Search Results for: mres
Tweet Making your own homemade healthy MREs are a great way to avoid the toxic ingredients found in most all commercial emergency food supplies. Soups are probably the easiest MRE to make and soups are warm, filling and comforting food … Continue reading
Tweet A survival situation is a time when more male energy is actually required by both sexes…by this what I mean is rational logical thinking is required as well as focus, action, leadership, strategy, providing and protecting….all of these are … Continue reading
Tweet I am really excited about this!!! Mike Adams from the Natural News Store has created a new line of products to help people interested in healthy organic foods to get prepared with food saving and storage using organic ingredients, … Continue reading
Tweet Cauliflower makes an incredible cream base for soups and sauces. Here’s a great idea for making a delicious yet super healthy Creamy Cauliflower Spinach & Potato Soup MRE using your dehydrator. Ingredients: Steam 1 whole organic cauliflower broken into … Continue reading