- Living Off Grid Documentary Casting Call
- High Protein Vegetable Crackers to Compliment Soup MREs
- How to Dehydrate Chicken Stock for Food Saving
- Diabetes and Emergency Preparedness
- What Kind of Salt You Use Matters
- Examining Typical Non-Organic MRE Ingredients & Why You Should Consider Making Your Own Healthy MREs
- Natural Herbal Remedy for Internal and External Bleeding Control
- Healthy Ways to Store Water For Emergency Preparedness – Amounts, Containers and Preservation
- Hormone Balance and Emergency Preparedness…What’s the Connection?
- Garbanzo Oat Waffles Recipe
DIY Eco Energy Kit – Make Your Own Solar Panels & Wind Turbines – Save $$$!
Category Archives: Food Saving
Tweet Salt is an important item in our daily life and has some great uses in emergency preparedness as well…see my article 5 Uses for Salt in your Emergency Kit. For prepping purposes salt is one of the basics to … Continue reading
Tweet I am really excited about this!!! Mike Adams from the Natural News Store has created a new line of products to help people interested in healthy organic foods to get prepared with food saving and storage using organic ingredients, … Continue reading
Tweet When it comes to emergency preparedness food saving and storage it’s important to have a variety of different proteins stocked up including meats, nuts and plant based proteins. It would be unhealthy long term to only have meat protein … Continue reading
Tweet Stocking up with as much protein reserves is probably your first consideration when it comes to food saving and storage. Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah) is one of the best grain options because not only it is super high in protein … Continue reading